Are you a retail tobacco and cigar business thinking about adding online sales to increase revenue? Perhaps you are an e-commerce retailer that has found “high risk” payment processors lack the services you require? You’re not alone. Selecting the right merchant processing solution can streamline your online sales, resulting in an accelerated payment process while simultaneously reducing overhead expenses. At the same time, utilizing the correct merchant processing solution for your needs can increase sales and customer satisfaction. The concept seems relatively straightforward. But why are some high- risk payment processing companies failing to deliver the experience you want?!
You and your business deserve a stable payment processing solution you can count on. One that lets you streamline your online sales by letting your customers pay securely with credit, debit, or e-check. One that will give you the confidence to process payments anywhere and everywhere, including online, in-store, and on-the-go. And, most importantly, one that is dependable and will keep your payments secure, help your business thrive, and help you save money.
If you have ever experienced any of the following, it may be time to reevaluate your current payment processing solution:
- Your merchant processing account has been shut off without reason or warning;
- You are locked into a contract or must pay a ridiculous cancellation fee;
- You have a sneaking suspicion or have noticed your processing fees and rates keep increasing or are too high;
- You’ve been a victim of deceptive sales practices;
- You receive poor customer service and support.
If any of this has happened to you, all is not lost!
There are many high-risk merchant processing companies out there, and some are better than others. One way to find a trusted payment processing solution is to look to industry associations to learn what solutions they recommend for their industry. For example, the Premium Cigar Association (PCA) is the leading authority and advocate for the premium cigar and pipe retailer industry. As the largest, most active, and longest-running trade association representing and assisting premium tobacco retailers, manufacturers, and industry partners, PCA has chosen to partner with Premium Tobacco Payment Processing (PTP). Associations like PCA know what their industry requires from solution providers and serve as a resource to help their respective industries succeed. By selecting a solution recommended or approved by an industry association, you will benefit as the association fights to protect their industry retailers’ profits and rights while ensuring continued protection of their ability to process payments.
No matter how you select your payment processor, you’ll want to ensure that you choose a solution that will fit your needs. As you weigh your options, look for solutions that offer the following:
- Ability to process credit cards, debit cards, electronic checks, gift cards, and loyalty cards in-store, online, and on-the-go;
- Accepts all types of credit cards including Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diners Club®, JCB, Debit/ATM, and private label cards as well as PIN Debit and Signature Debit transactions
- Simple, secure integrations (for online sales, POS equipment, accounting software, etc.);
- Powerful reporting features;
- And fast deposits after closing batches;
At Premium Tobacco Payment Processing, our goal is to provide dependable, secure payment processing solutions that streamline your online sales and save you money by improving your efficiency. As a proud partner of the Premium Cigar Association, PTP always negotiates the best payment processing rates for all PCA members. If you are ready to change processors or would like a free audit of your existing processor, call Premium Tobacco Payment Processing at (321) 972-9838 or sign-up online.